1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of full moons, there's an eclipse tonight.
depends where u r

Well, there is an eclipse no matter where you are. The timing of it will vary according to location, though.

yes, i got it
hey. if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around 2 hear it fall, did it still make a noise?

Only if you were there.
yup, reality needs a witness

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
depends where u r

Well, there is an eclipse no matter where you are. The timing of it will vary according to location, though.

yes, i got it
hey. if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around 2 hear it fall, did it still make a noise?

Only if you were there.
I'll try for a pic, that I can't post here cause no imagur thingie. But it wouldn't matter anyway cause it'll just look like a blurry blib anyway.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
I don't have to do fuck all for the next two days. I'm so pleased by this unexpected bit of info!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
depends where u r

yes, i got it

Only if you were there.
I'll try for a pic, that I can't post here cause no imagur thingie. But it wouldn't matter anyway cause it'll just look like a blurry blib anyway.

forget the shaky red smudge pic, ill take your word for it

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
It was stunning this morning, sky behind it crystal clear.
Reckon the doom got windexed for the event?

Admin.

Very tasty Donnie!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Got baby formula? How's your covid? Any illegals from the open border moving in next door? Go fill your tank and blow me.
I'm only helping out a widowed orphan friend of mine clearing out 'they's' Momma's estate, currently available Similac Advance Formula 12.4 OZ. Recyclable bottles, $45.00/Bottle.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Right fahgets, I'm going on Twitter I'll be owning yous again at some point! I know I'll be missed... Here, I'm rubbing my nob on the screen to mark my scent cheers

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Can says:

"Over 180 years ago, the reindeer you now know as Donner and Blitzen were originally named "Dunder and Blixem", which translates in Dutch to "Thunder and Lightning". The historic reindeer are the inspiration for our traditionally brewed spiced ale, great for sipping during the holidays and beyond."

Big Storm Brewing Co.

Love that, it's great.
Thunder and Lightning, it is.