1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You right @Aryan , I've met a forum member before. Wish I had met that one gal, but I was dumbass and said I was married haha

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just don't have it in me to fight today, gonna try to stay out of meltdown hahaha.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I appreciate that, Lotus <3 I feel worse today :( Now I've got a stuffy nose and headache . We'll see how bad it gets.

How's it today?
It's about the same, Lotus. I'm experiencing extreme fatigued and have lost my sense of taste due to my sinuses being plugged. Bout to go lay down again because I can't keep my eyes open lol . It's worse than a bad cold. I didn't get boosted after my initial 2 dose pfizer, perhaps I should have :/

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I appreciate that, Lotus <3 I feel worse today :( Now I've got a stuffy nose and headache . We'll see how bad it gets.

How's it today?
It's about the same, Lotus. I'm experiencing extreme fatigued and have lost my sense of taste due to my sinuses being plugged. Bout to go lay down again because I can't keep my eyes open lol . It's worse than a bad cold. I didn't get boosted after my initial 2 dose pfizer, perhaps I should have :/

Bummer. I hope it goes quickly.

Do you have D3 and zinc? Those both help.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How's it today?

Bummer. I hope it goes quickly.

Do you have D3 and zinc? Those both help.
I don't but will look into that.. Thank you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I just don't have it in me to fight today, gonna try to stay out of meltdown hahaha.

I drank a lot last night, gonna drink a lot tomorrow with friends playing music around a campfire.

Tonight, I'll have a couple beers, but thats it, so prolly no fighting from me either lol. "Prolly", key word there lol.

Need to bake some goodies for tomorrow, and practice some.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

How's it today?

The fatigue is the worst. I lost taste and smell, and it took a few weeks to come back, then shit got weird, certain things started smelling like bad feet lol.

Get lots of rest, and fluids. Your eyes are barely staying open, cause your body trying to tell you it needs rest lol. Give it food too, body needs fuel to fight that shit off. Chicken noodle. I ate fries like crazy for some reason when I had it lol.

Nah, Im telling you, the more vaxxed my friends are, the more often they keep getting sick. My unvax friends, one time sick and thats it.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thanks...Yeah, I've been chugging water trying to stay hydrated.. I'm not feeling ILL.. Just worn out with a stuffy nose.. Hopefully, I'm on the upswing and my symptoms won't worsen.