1,000,000 Post Thread

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Beech is gooood. Not fishing today, tis quiet out there says local fishermen. Lotta bait though, which is promising. Right up until the rains start and all the land gets washed and poisons run to start an enormous red tide bloom.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Beech is gooood. Not fishing today, tis quiet out there says local fishermen. Lotta bait though, which is promising. Right up until the rains start and all the land gets washed and poisons run to start an enormous red tide bloom.
Yep then all the fish will died

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Yep then all the fish will died
Yep. The dead zone groweth and the food chain breaks down even more.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
*sigh* Better, but still feeling blah... Just not myself.. Thinking I may be dehydrated, so drinking lots of water, even tho I hate it lol ..

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh* Better, but still feeling blah... Just not myself.. Thinking I may be dehydrated, so drinking lots of water, even tho I hate it lol ..
ur over the hump then, good

can u smell/taste?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

can u smell/taste?
Yeah.. my symptoms have subsided except for my low energy and this underlying feeling of not being my best. Just got my taste and smell back today.. Meh.. Hopefully it a couple of days I'll be feeling like my old self again.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

can u smell/taste?
Yeah.. my symptoms have subsided except for my low energy and this underlying feeling of not being my best. Just got my taste and smell back today.. Meh.. Hopefully it a couple of days I'll be feeling like my old self again.
for a week after i had it, i had 2 use the bannister once i got halfway up ONE flight of stairs.... like i was 90 lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

can u smell/taste?
for a week after i had it, i had 2 use the bannister once i got halfway up ONE flight of stairs.... like i was 90 lol

I have managed to avoid it for two + years.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A lot of uptight people on this board lately. Thinking a few may need to go ease their feelz on fagbook :facepalm: