@Weeg, I bet it's good. But see here, I've had my fill of sausage gravy. Meh...
sweet tea those who fear, are lost Reaction score 201 Jun 18, 2022 #60,151 @Weeg, I bet it's good. But see here, I've had my fill of sausage gravy. Meh...
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jun 18, 2022 #60,154 sounds like it
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jun 18, 2022 #60,155 Sittin in a tree
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jun 18, 2022 #60,156
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jun 18, 2022 #60,159 who
sweet tea those who fear, are lost Reaction score 201 Jun 18, 2022 #60,160 You! From what I gather I could punt him of my front porch...
sweet tea those who fear, are lost Reaction score 201 Jun 18, 2022 #60,162 Him/her is not wrong about the gators though...
sweet tea those who fear, are lost Reaction score 201 Jun 18, 2022 #60,163 And if they don't get the job done, the sharks will.
sweet tea those who fear, are lost Reaction score 201 Jun 18, 2022 #60,164 You following @Weeg? Or did I done lost your landlocked self?
Biggie Smiles I make libturds berry angry. I do!!! Reaction score -3,443 Jun 18, 2022 #60,165 weeg is like a bot
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jun 18, 2022 #60,166 I like alligators. I saw some once when me and momma were in florida
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jun 18, 2022 #60,167 I will come see yoo in tampa
Biggie Smiles I make libturds berry angry. I do!!! Reaction score -3,443 Jun 18, 2022 #60,168 Hernando county?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jun 18, 2022 #60,170 yes
sweet tea those who fear, are lost Reaction score 201 Jun 18, 2022 #60,171 He googling hernando county
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jun 18, 2022 #60,173 we are going beach fishing
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jun 18, 2022 #60,174 then big fish fry for every one!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jun 18, 2022 #60,175 12 packs!
sweet tea those who fear, are lost Reaction score 201 Jun 18, 2022 #60,176 You'll need a permit or that... js.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jun 18, 2022 #60,177 to catch fish?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jun 18, 2022 #60,179 i will risk it!!!!!!!!! me and momma are coming the end of july! git the tent ready!
sweet tea those who fear, are lost Reaction score 201 Jun 18, 2022 #60,180 I wouldn't risk it. It's a jungle round here.