1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Coffee time, is when I talk the most during the day lol. Even more than when Im liquored up lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My brother is 14 years younger than me, and he cant figure out how I have so much energy hahaha

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
....Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
I found it was super draining, when I simply tried to exert a mass amount outward in a circle into the public
Trying is where you stumbled.
I've found it somehow manifests in full force when one is a million miles away in thought. So far away in thought you don't remember where your mind was, when...

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
...I can't find the word I want.
When someone or something yields to where you thought you were bending others or that something, to go....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah, another favorite quote I like is from Bruce Lee, I got it on a tshirt... "Fear is for others"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
But yes, one must use common sense and reasoning, but other than that, be fearless in life

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
But Blurt, it wasnt Brandon's fault, another actor had used a gun in a scene, and it was loaded with a live round

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He wasnt suppose to be exposing those martial arts skills to the world, and his teachers did not like it

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
If the fear of being shot--even with a prop gun--had entered his mind, he would've had the gun double-checked.