1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X, either dye your hair or shave it off ffs, you look like a junkie Father Christmas.

post up one of yerself big guy ..
you sound like an idiot ffs, whining because I'm so fucking good looking

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think I figured it out ... maybe they spelled it that way back in the stone ages LOL

It's Jamaican patois I assume

How do you say child in patois?
Pickney. Pickney is commonly used to refer to a child, in the same way Americans use the word “kid”.Jan. 26, 2018

Oh I see. She was using kids again. Now watch her cry if I go in on her box of worm food again.

Really tho…wtf is wrong with this demented old bat? She goes on and on about blacks and Mexicans but has the nerve to label someone else a racist? Does she not know she looks stupid asf?
Did you jump the fence or was you plopped out of an old tramps cunt as an anchor baby ? You ain’t one of them coons that gets their clit cut are you, no your a beaner , so daddy wouldn’t have had nothing to suck on while you was growing up, or was you a punters baby, is that why you think your white Cos your a mongrel ? Oh yeah and you couldn’t make me cry if you tried, I actually tried to get a camera in the coffin on watch me rot .com, so your pathetic worm food insult does nothing,

Didn’t you push out a coon in your 40s, lol geriatric mother, was it a mong ? You really shouldn’t keep breeding , there’s a surplus of wogs you know, I don’t think the welfare system can take anymore useless coons, you must have enough ugly anchor mini coons not to be sent back to the shitskin hole you came from.

You're rather unpleasant.

She/he brags about her dead husband robbing banks while he was alive and how she lives off the proceeds. Real quality character, that one. One can only how proud her child must be.

she brags about shoplifting as well but stopped LMFAO the edgetard LOLOLOL guess it realized bragging about being a shoplifter isn't really that cool

Wait up…WHAT??!!

LMAO!!!! Does she/he dumpster dive too?
Holy mother of mongs, it’s got backup, shame it’s a retard still birds of a feather lol, sort of mongrels club is it, I’m not ashamed of being a thief so don’t listen to the wog fucker, lol imagine you lot have been allowed to breed, no wonder the world is in such a bad way, btw, I can look out of my window, not a tent in sight lol tramps...

Thief !!

pos thief that's all you are ... cause hardship for people trying to do things right..filthy second class foul fuck
Raging!!!!!!
AkP8JJx.jpg

indeed ..

tenor.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I think I figured it out ... maybe they spelled it that way back in the stone ages LOL

Pickney. Pickney is commonly used to refer to a child, in the same way Americans use the word “kid”.Jan. 26, 2018

Oh I see. She was using kids again. Now watch her cry if I go in on her box of worm food again.

Really tho…wtf is wrong with this demented old bat? She goes on and on about blacks and Mexicans but has the nerve to label someone else a racist? Does she not know she looks stupid asf?
Did you jump the fence or was you plopped out of an old tramps cunt as an anchor baby ? You ain’t one of them coons that gets their clit cut are you, no your a beaner , so daddy wouldn’t have had nothing to suck on while you was growing up, or was you a punters baby, is that why you think your white Cos your a mongrel ? Oh yeah and you couldn’t make me cry if you tried, I actually tried to get a camera in the coffin on watch me rot .com, so your pathetic worm food insult does nothing,

Didn’t you push out a coon in your 40s, lol geriatric mother, was it a mong ? You really shouldn’t keep breeding , there’s a surplus of wogs you know, I don’t think the welfare system can take anymore useless coons, you must have enough ugly anchor mini coons not to be sent back to the shitskin hole you came from.

She/he brags about her dead husband robbing banks while he was alive and how she lives off the proceeds. Real quality character, that one. One can only how proud her child must be.

she brags about shoplifting as well but stopped LMFAO the edgetard LOLOLOL guess it realized bragging about being a shoplifter isn't really that cool

Wait up…WHAT??!!

Holy mother of mongs, it’s got backup, shame it’s a retard still birds of a feather lol, sort of mongrels club is it, I’m not ashamed of being a thief so don’t listen to the wog fucker, lol imagine you lot have been allowed to breed, no wonder the world is in such a bad way, btw, I can look out of my window, not a tent in sight lol tramps...

Thief !!

pos thief that's all you are ... cause hardship for people trying to do things right..filthy second class foul fuck
Raging!!!!!!
AkP8JJx.jpg

indeed ..

tenor.gif
cBNTGWU.gif

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Wait up…WHAT??!!

Thief !!

Raging!!!!!!
AkP8JJx.jpg

indeed ..

tenor.gif
cBNTGWU.gif

ffs dude ... you been here for the last 6 hours LMFAO ... I've done 3 diff things since ...

and I'M the loser

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
To bad my status has been revoked or I'd post another picture for you HATERS to wack over

LOLOLOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
X, either dye your hair or shave it off ffs, you look like a junkie Father Christmas.

Delusion must be part of your mental illness.

post up a pic big guy, you KNOW it's the only way ANY of your words will carry any weight

We already did this, remember? Or has alzheimer's kicked in?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait up…WHAT??!!

Thief !!

Raging!!!!!!
AkP8JJx.jpg

indeed ..

tenor.gif
cBNTGWU.gif

ffs dude ... you been here for the last 6 hours LMFAO ... I've done 3 diff things since ...

and I'M the loser

What sense does that make? How the fuck do you know? Scraping the barrel simp!
iFHEXjM.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Wait up…WHAT??!!

Thief !!

Raging!!!!!!
AkP8JJx.jpg

indeed ..

tenor.gif
cBNTGWU.gif

and I'M the loser

What sense does that make? How the fuck do you know? Scraping the barrel simp!
iFHEXjM.gif
giphy.gif

It would appear I've stuck the fuck ! LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Delusion must be part of your mental illness.

post up a pic big guy, you KNOW it's the only way ANY of your words will carry any weight

We already did this, remember? Or has alzheimer's kicked in?
He’s getting brave hiding behind a shecoons false fishy arse lol..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why do you always promote false reality, your heads got issues... Nobody buys it... lol
ePohrd7.png

Get some sunshine ... it does wonders for broken people
It's done fuck all for you bubbles... Look at you trying to change your name bahahahaaaaa what feeble dweeb! God you're pathetic...

matches the pic ... rolling with the punches FAGGOOttt ... not RAGING like you AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you always promote false reality, your heads got issues... Nobody buys it... lol
ePohrd7.png

Get some sunshine ... it does wonders for broken people
It's done fuck all for you bubbles... Look at you trying to change your name bahahahaaaaa what feeble dweeb! God you're pathetic...

matches the pic ... rolling with the punches FAGGOOttt ... not RAGING like you AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
jOP9Mwu.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
aRRR i'M SQUINTY ..have yeh ever been ta sea ??
Shamps is craving Salt arRRrrr ... I've a salty log arrr

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

when did you stop having fun Shamps ... was it when bubba pierced you ??

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You've never evolved, that's absolute dog shit samey "bantz" from 8 years ago... Your kids would look down on you if they seen your shit on here...
PQWimo4.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
arrr me squinty eyes lard tunderin' jeebus I need some Visine .. take off eh !