1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
but you can stand being a bloated faced bleach blonde TWINK tho' huh LMFAO WOooooo !!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I better end up there Shammy ... if not I'll add LIAR to the list LOLOLOL

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
So the Fauci emails confirm everything the conspiracy theorists were called crazy for. The virus was created in a lab, masks offer little to no protection, there is no such thing as “asymptomatic”, and the lockdowns should have never happened. When will people start to listen?

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
This was fabricated to create social unrest to create 'voting' mail fraud. Think I'm going to revolt now.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
but the leftist lemmings gobbled up everything he said like it were divine intervention

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Make that 1200mg lol still got another 80 300s...
ychkXGQ.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So the Fauci emails confirm everything the conspiracy theorists were called crazy for. The virus was created in a lab, masks offer little to no protection, there is no such thing as “asymptomatic”, and the lockdowns should have never happened. When will people start to listen?

The emails that the Washington Post and Buzzfeed have shared? The left wing media? NO WAY?! I'm going to have to go read the not Fox version of them.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Post avout what you actually read, in context, in the Fauci emails. Don't post about what lying Fox news claims was in the emails.