1,000,000 Post Thread

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
I had a hamster with Narcalepsy once. Cutest fluffy white hamster would just suddenly fall over asleep.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I came out of the vets office, put my dog and bag in my jeep. Looked around and noticed a tote in the back seat that wasn't mine.. I'm like WTF? Start looking around and saw a drink in the cup holder LOL.. I'm like.. OH FUCK!! This isn't my jeep lmfao!!. Mine was parked behind this one.. Same color/style. I hurried up and removed my dog before anyone saw me lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I can only imagine when the other Jeep owner gets in, and smells dog lolol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Should of left one of them ducks on their Jeep hahaha. "You been ducked!" hahaha

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HAHAHAHA.... I imagine they had their dog, too... But yeah.. I'm glad my dog didn't have the shits or anything LOLOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I had an Adventure Cat, ex took him though. He lived half the week with her, and half with me. He loved riding in my Jeep lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have yet to take the top off... Wanna do that.. seems like a pain in the ass..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Miss my dog too, she got hit. She loved riding in the Jeep too. Was a mix of Australian Sheppard and Beagle. Caramel color lol, with some white