1,000,000 Post Thread

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Aryan, you stuck in a rut? Bad day, bad week, bad decade? You not doing shit about it? Losing fights on bastard factory instead? Thats productive? Fuck off

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Aryan, let me just make it easy for you. I am whoever you think I am. Now you can let go of that life preserver and face me. How now brown cow? I am whoever you think I am. Tell me how it matters. Or do you just have a case of the worthless stuck in a rut cey about it Mondays.

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Aryan, and believe me, you aint gotta wprry about it motherfucker youre joining a long line of people that cant measure up, probably some decent people. So chin up and maybe ask whos alt is this again. Save face and remember katadante, funokata aint ya bastard factory fuckoff

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Whats gonna happen if you chose to be so dumb. Like sss, who syill hasnt posted, ima whopp yer ass and light a fire under you so that you dumbtwats remember what flame is about. Then im going to go out to the beautiful world wide weband sucker some new blood to get into this hellhole so that I actually have an audience when i smack you dumbfucks around. Then they can tell their friends who tell their friends ... which is like 6 people. Fucking read em and weep. Im an internet forum super star