1,000,000 Post Thread

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I mean, I'm all for freedom of speech.. BUT, g'damn.. I look in here and that's all I see. Like yesterday.. Sea had a thread called Trump's ass lmao!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I made Sea angry lol, he thought talking about another mans ass would get me back, lulz

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I do... I'm talking about when I look in and see the whole board spammed with TRUMP.. Much easier to make one thread for all the crying :D

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He didn't say anything about my chop of Trump kissing his avi Toucan HAHAHA...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I made Sea angry lol, he thought talking about another mans ass would get me back, lulz
A1KHvCGeH6L._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C61jG6mA2KtL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UL1500_.png

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyday.. Trump, Trump, Trump.. Abortion, Abortion, Abortion.. That's just my opinion.. which really doesn't count for much :D

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The thing is about Seamajor.. He can be funny AF outside of politics.. But talk about anything Trump.. WOW.. He's an asshole LOLOL

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Every fuing day, abortion, abortion, abortion, murder babies, libs murder babies, abortion, abortion, abortion. Every fucking day.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm just saying there a redundant threads shitting up the place ... No biggy.. Just an observation lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
All that shit is distractions, to keep you from focusing on the destruction of the nation

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep.. keep all the Trump shite in one rolling thread.. When he pisses you off.. Plop in that thread :D

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The thing is about Seamajor.. He can be funny AF outside of politics.. But talk about anything Trump.. WOW.. He's an asshole LOLOL
really? i fail 2 see that. seriously, not once
Yeah.. Sometimes in the ask the next person a question thread and others.. he says some funny shit LOL ..
how about the way he answers questions in the Q&A thread v

Q - if u had 2 choose between apples or oranges, which would u choose?

seas A - avocado

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
really? i fail 2 see that. seriously, not once
Yeah.. Sometimes in the ask the next person a question thread and others.. he says some funny shit LOL ..
how about the way he answers questions in the Q&A thread v

Q - if u had 2 choose between apples or oranges, which would u choose?

seas A - avocado
:LOL3: I laugh at that, too HAHAHAHAHA