1,000,000 Post Thread

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Is there ONE public establishment you can name that tells you that you can not enter or buy if you're con/lib/black/jew/muslim? Trend there is.....NOT good for business and small minds stay small.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Too bad for them, in real life, those niggers would rape the white women who work so hard for the niggers rights, and steal what they could from men and women alike.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Do you know happen to know the history of the black slave trade? Other than what was taught in history class?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't repeat it anymore, it's a waste of time, my true love Glasgow Rangers has black pleyers, luv em, really do but it boils down to blackwashing our countries, history and culture, mane folk scared to get called the mae[rxist buzzword racist to shut them down, white women need careers, less babies, white male kids being called "crackd eggs" when they question their sex... The definition of genocide is you lookit up is what's happening to whites, Hitler foresaw it, we;re seeing it but cant do anything about it???? I never made onr bit of anything up regarding this and I;ve never looked at stormfront, im stoppong to care because the gretaest race to ever walk the earth has given in ans see

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
The books have been washed of the true history, that in fact blacks were the first slave traders of black slaves.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
dude... Im not a nigger lawyer. Im running a board. But it my personal opinion.. Hate is too easy. BIGGEST SHIT HEADS I ve met in life are white trash.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess the crime stats don't lie, BF you've chosen to be around whites, only race to ever do me harm was feloow whites but there's a bigger thing going on here