1,000,000 Post Thread

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
It's too fast amd from the wrong camera angle. The original is shot from the side.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
whiyes party, throw shie ebeebkemdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddqdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddq Blacks like to do all those thing bur ahkdmjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
You can stop now. I got enough shit swirling around me, I don't need that invited in.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
hahahaaaaaaaa I'm leaning ing on key then presssing return n aall I have to say is simple, wjtes party throw shiy, bam each other up and soo do blacks but evertime on or more is trying to steal somthing you know is not theirs, Harris Tweed, Ancienst Scottish yarn about 13 timrs older than the Usv

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Harris Tweed???? Thats the shit theycom out with! Fefo a Blak guy When Alexander Murray, 6th Earl of Dunmore, inherited the North Harris Estate from his father in 1836, production of tweed in Outer Hebrides was still entirely manual. Wool was washed in soft, peaty water before being dyed using dyestuffs derived from local plants and lichens.