1,000,000 Post Thread

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
the difference between the SB and the 1,000,000 thread is making my right eye twitch, if i'd seen rancid dissing oatmeal sooner i'd have beaten him to a pulp

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
also, i'm not sure if i prefer my thoughts to be characterized as random rather than general

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Our planet has revolved around the sun twice, and the moon has been full more than 27 times since last I did the sex

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
This is someone's big chance to make the first post of sexiness evah! Not me, I'm an extremely busy person.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
@Blurt "Sublimated sexual urges transmute into random political thoughts. Fact!" That is a theory Sir! Have you submitted your dissertation for peer review?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
@Blazor @sweet tea
jeFv3ze.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought the English invented footy?
Nah mein Bruder
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Of course, now the "we must wipe them off the planet and steal their genius inventions" fuckers are trying to say it was the Chinese LMFAO because they had games where you kicked something and using your hands was not allowed, bro these fuckers won't stop!

Anyhoo WE "US BRITS I MEAN" need to stop Scottish this and English that to beat these fenian,tartan bastards splitting up the UK!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Seeing "Brokeback Mounting" and "BF fudgepacker" does not make me horny though lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@360 do you like packing fudge? Just curious, you seem to be posting in there a lot, with your lil pink bow and all