1,000,000 Post Thread

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
My dating life is getting sketchy... Im dating multiple women and the squeeze is happening for my time... 3 dates this weeeeeeeknd

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Some new comics are all right @Aryan but yeah lots of that woke shit in them ... I just shake my head along with the shop owner when I visit my fav store

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Aryan I have little interest in todays comic books. I just like the ones I grew up reading . They were just light clean fluffy & family oriented. I liked how the Bad Guy villain types would get defeated in issue #5 get throw in prison, escape & be back for more in issue #8. Its like they were sent to detention for being bad boys after school & once that ends, the bad guys come back for more.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Those stories were kinda silly but they were made for young boys & to entertain.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The old comic books were more like toys often with a moral of the story added at the end.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I just had an ice cream sandwich @Jeannie. POLAR bear? I used to like eskimo pies but i think pc & the controversy about using the word 'eskimo' ran them outta business

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i like the ice treats over the ice cream treats, ie the marianos italian ices they scoop into the cups - rainbow every time

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
were gonna need a bigger cup
rfl_6713.jpg

thats y the cups have the 'expandible waistand'

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
They don't know about each other and feeL I'm zeroed in on just them.

The one that finds out and stays anyway? Shes the one that will eventually fuck your friends.

Js. Never juggle women. You are gonna end up with the most fucked up one. This won't go well for you, BF lol. Careful.

Wise words from Dove again, displaying her life experience.

You should be an agony aunt or something haha.... do they even still have those?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They don't know about each other and feeL I'm zeroed in on just them.

The one that finds out and stays anyway? Shes the one that will eventually fuck your friends.

Js. Never juggle women. You are gonna end up with the most fucked up one. This won't go well for you, BF lol. Careful.

Wise words from Dove again, displaying her life experience.

You should be an agony aunt or something haha.... do they even still have those?

Wtf is an "agony aunt"? Is that the British version of House Mom? Bahahaha.