1,000,000 Post Thread

Marz

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
you will die when i want you to be dead. right now you kinda amuse me. just know i got the banhammer ready. what's your daughter wearing right now? i'm sure you are jacking off to her right now as she sleeps. she doesn't know the predator that you are but cum soon she will find out huh? rape her a bit while he mother sleeps. strangle her a bit.. than put a few slugs in her... than rape her bloodied mangled corpse a bit more while thinking of fucking your dead mother..

Marz

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And attack my dead mother? How gross!
you don't know what gross is.. but you will. give it time and you will. life will show you especially your daughter a depravity no one can imagine. its cumming for her. will you still jack off when you see her in the morgue? tell the truth

Marz

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Switches from drunk to sober in less than 5 mins. Cool its all an act kiddo. I see right through you into your daughter's cunt. Yum. Too bad she will die before she gets all the cum I can give her.. but hey your whole family is a family of quitters. Just ask your mom

Marz

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
there is no God. keep living in your fantasy world though that way you never have to face reality as you find out your daughter was raped over and over as she was dying of cancer liker her poor pathetic dead grandmother.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Marz fromhell/gutterballs/Lasagnebreath you can come back here under any name but it doesn't change the fact that you're a boring fuckwit!!. Go take your clown shoes and get to walking.. retard :LOL3:

usU74uE.jpg

Marz

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Fuck you…I won’t forgive you!
Interesting choice of words. What are you guilty of? What makes you feel guilty?? what about yourself can't be forgiven??? tell me my child.. LET IT ALL OUT!! on this online forum. Its just between US.

Marz

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard