1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Now I only order burgers from this lady I know. She used to be my teacher and she opened a home kitchen during the pandemic when she lost her private students

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude I ate at Arby's only once in the US. That crap was nasty beyond my wildest dreams. I just asked myself how that chain existed with so many others that were much better

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly what we are doing here. Support business from people you know. She was smart, she has a nice kitchen and she posted pics of her preparing food in FB. The cleanliness alone is enough to make you crave the food

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Kibon is the main ice cream company here in Brazoo. Their products are trash these days. The last time I tried their stuff was when I came back from the US and I was surprised at how low their quality went. The local factory we have here is much better. On the local markets it's always the same, the crap from Kibon sits there and the one from our factory sells like crazy.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
I'll go out to good locally owned businesses, not chains. Excellent food. Not wasted money.