1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Dr Funkenstein. Dont provoke UncleDiLF. Where did I mentioned you? Do you have GAiDS on your eyes? Bkurt was meant of course. I am bringing a whoop ass to him and Flynn, the top sissy.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No. I moved away from there in November 2020. Been in the city since.
I hope you're not IN the city and trading trains for gunshots. I had to move in October and it was a horrible experience. I've also switched stores a couple times. I think the last time I talked to you wrote at you, I was working on the west end of town and I hated it.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
lol nah. Was in a huge carport tent with 20 others picking our faces off! lol
Did I tell you I went to see Gov't Mule last week and it was Fucking AMAZING?

Also, did I tell you that I moved to a new store, a happier store closer to home?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
lol nah. Was in a huge carport tent with 20 others picking our faces off! lol
Did I tell you I went to see Gov't Mule last week and it was Fucking AMAZING?

Also, did I tell you that I moved to a new store, a happier store closer to home?

Yes on new store, no on Mule, lol.

Joke I heard at the festival..... Whats the worst thing to hear after giving Willie Nelson a blowjob.......... Im not Willie Nelson, lol.

Actually was a dude there, that looked like Willie, and had a Willie shirt on.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Blazor You remember the Randomness thread from Consumption Junction. Wiz would be on there from Australia and it was his evening and our morning. Brandine was just getting home from work in the morning and unwinding. Jag, Ranger Guy and Aminh were posting at work. That was a busy thread and good times.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor You remember the Randomness thread from Consumption Junction. Wiz would be on there from Australia and it was his evening and our morning. Brandine was just getting home from work in the morning and unwinding. Jag, Ranger Guy and Aminh were posting at work. That was a busy thread and good times.

Fuck yeah I remember!!!! Those were the days!!! I was posting in there too at work lol.

I got Ranger's number. Jag's site shut down, but Ranger in a Discord server with Jag and a few others I think. I got Jester's number too, but he stays busy.

I got some old chops of Wiz and Aminh lol. Got all my old CJ chops!!!!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I moved away from there in November 2020. Been in the city since.
I hope you're not IN the city and trading trains for gunshots. I had to move in October and it was a horrible experience. I've also switched stores a couple times. I think the last time I talked to you wrote at you, I was working on the west end of town and I hated it.
I was living on the 700 of South Queen until the landlord decided to sell the building so once our lease was up we had to move. They were attempting to show the building before we moved and lmao they stopped showing our unit because we kept telling the potential buyers about the squirrels, mice and other issues. Out West is always a mess. Out East is nice though. Currently living in a motel because 30 days is not enough time to find a place when you have pets.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yes on new store, no on Mule, lol.
I went with a new friend from work at my previous store. He lives just down the road from me and we started going to work together in December. Gov't Mule is his favorite band, as well as The Grateful Dead. He has been a bad influence on me and has me obsessed with Gov't Mule.

This song has just the right amount of cowbell.
(the vocals suck because it's picking up the sound from the stage rather than the theater's sound system)

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I was living on the 700 of South Queen until the landlord decided to sell the building so once our lease was up we had to move.
I was in a similar situation. I had 30 days to move and I was lucky to find this place. It's good enough. I can't imagine having to live in a motel, though.

I used to live in Spry behind the music store and down the road from the township park and police station. Right now, I'm where Dallastown ends and Red Lion begins. I'm going to stay here for the time being until I figure something else out.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I was living on the 700 of South Queen until the landlord decided to sell the building so once our lease was up we had to move.
I was in a similar situation. I had 30 days to move and I was lucky to find this place. It's good enough. I can't imagine having to live in a motel, though.

I used to live in Spry behind the music store and down the road from the township park and police station. Right now, I'm where Dallastown ends and Red Lion begins. I'm going to stay here for the time being until I figure something else out.
Yeah I know right about where you’re at. My brother owed a house on that stretch. It’s actually a nice little area. We make the motel work. Won’t be much longer until we’re out of here. Typical junkies and what not but honestly it’s not bad when you keep to yourself. I’m mostly an introvert so staying in is easy lol. Had a package stolen from Nike but other than that no one bothers us. Avoid Inch and Co. which is getting hard because they are EVERYWHERE now. If you want more detail on why, let me know.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Ass of now Shoutbox☆ will be monitored by UncleDiLF. Any soy and fraudulent content geTS PARA FISTED with ban. Trolololo