1,000,000 Post Thread

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
I think I am sorry very much so that the dream of the pure person who considered may be ruined.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
@SHAMPAIN unfortunately some people are just so insecure about who they are that they resort to telling people prtty lies to make themselves look better. I just can't live a lie. I definitely can't respect anyone that lies about being in the military.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Iggy McLulz WTF? Stolen valour? I'll be on tomorrow gonna crash out, hope your on and I'll talk to you aboout stuff, we're trying to get the place back to former glory, we used to slap each other around back in the day haha later on pal

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Iggy McLulz WTF? Stolen valour? I'll be on tomorrow gonna crash out, hope you're on and I'll talk to you aboout stuff, we're trying to get the place back to former glory, we used to slap each other around back in the day haha later on pal

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Webmasters stretched thin on time here... and we gotta other goodies still to go in. Nested quotes should be gone this weekend

I wish I could help man. But Im an outdated Webmaster. After smart phones hit the scene, HTML5 hit, Flash got ditched, and I was in the print industry by then.

I wasnt lying about them keyword techniques though, they still work, if you know how to do it like I do hahaha.