1,000,000 Post Thread

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Not gonna happen. Best know how to care for yourself and teach your children the same.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was at that Old Time music festival this past weekend. It brought everyone together. No electronic devices in sight, cause there was no signal lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The square dancing, reminded me of old times, and man, everyone was so happy, dancing with everyone

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I swear, smart phones are of the Devil!!!! lulz, we have to go back!!!!

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Fish, hunt, gather, grow. Folow the birds, follow anything wild. You don't have to kill it for eating to allow it to lead you.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Soooo glad chat runs into here because I'm doing so much I can't keep up. We're getting old Blazor! I just turned 44 last month.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would so love for all of us to get together and square dance hahahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What!!!! lol, none of my ladies I was in a relationship with danced either. I love fucking dancing lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I had to trick 'em to dance with me lol. Like... "come here.... give me your hand.... now we dancin!" lolol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So its a struggle for me these days, cause I have NO experience with partner dancing!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
lol, Iggy, it dont matter "how good you are", as long as you feel good doing it, and move with the beat. Fuck the haters!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
DMX said it best "I ain't a dancing nigga, I just move to the beat Sit there and nod my head but won't move my feet Gangsta, so I'm holdin' up the walk That dancing shit up to the rest of y'all"