1,000,000 Post Thread

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
he is so rude to you Dilf! you should kick his ass after Shamp kicks it first. All the whole forum should kick Breaks ass til he is clean and sober.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Aryan lol bro you did say it, I replied to you in a sensible way and you ignored me... I also tried to tell you about what that little twat said to me and how he's acted, I thought you'd be cool with me BUT you're blindly liking a two faced snake because of politics, he ain't your pal, if he can do that with me he can do it with anyone... Im glad I annoyed some people and thank others for their patience, I tried to read some of my posts and couldn't lmao

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
@SHAMPAIN like I said man, when 2 people I get along with fall out, I try not to get involved. If I ignored you it wasn't intentional, I sometimes forget to reply to msgs both on here and on my phone.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Gentlemen! Too much „divide and conquer“. Haven’t we learned from the past??? We need to stick together and excuse us. Then ,living forward! Dont act like you live forever. Live is too short to mess with stupid fights and sissy stuff. We are men FOR FUCK SAKE. No women