1,000,000 Post Thread

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
@Breakfall SAME TO YOU. you nearly blew it earlier. I had my hand on the banned button but I didn't push just yet. You have contributed greatly here it would be a shame if you threw it all away for nothing. For the betterment of this site we should get along as best as we can or like the Titanic this place will be fucked.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Breakfall SAME TO YOU. you nearly blew it earlier. I had my hand on the banned button but I didn't push just yet. You have contributed greatly here it would be a shame if you threw it all away for nothing. For the betterment of this site we should get along as best as we can or like my ass this place will be fucked.

WHAT ??

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The dance floor has been evacuated. The chairs are flying, lulz

• LOL
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You've decided? Go away ya fucking slug! You're just the same as that banned wank! Don't message me again telling me what is happening LMFAO What a mess you are! Honestly, YOU spill everything told when yer pished, I wanted you stuck in meltdown, yer going in there! Saying the owner and my name on repeat in front of an audience is going to have consequences that YOU'RE causing! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENING DICKLET, YOU AINT GOT AN AXE YOU'VE JUST GOT THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER!!! You weasel BF and try to do him dirty all the time, he tells me... You asking him for an apology over mother shit while laughing and upvoting his bile about my mum? You two fucks have lost a loyal pal, I'm straight and I