1,000,000 Post Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
its hot today so the electric company has dropped the grid voltage and all my appliances r struggling :/

every time the temps break 90 they cut power and triple the rate per kw
Do you usually have air con in NY?
sure, my AC is on right now but it sounds bad and its not really cooling the place

my freezer sucks too, soft ice cream and the ice cubes r almost melting.....3rd world problems lol

Hit me up in a pm. There's a solution

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
its hot today so the electric company has dropped the grid voltage and all my appliances r struggling :/

sure, my AC is on right now but it sounds bad and its not really cooling the place

my freezer sucks too, soft ice cream and the ice cubes r almost melting.....3rd world problems lol
In saying that I'm 55 degrees North and NY 40 lol I'm in line with Alaska ffs

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It hits 28-32 C and you lot go nuts...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It hits 28-32 C and you lot go nuts...
Yes we do, fuckin 20 even... 28-32 is positively tropical, it's 21 right now at 19:46 and the BBQs are out en masse lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

3rd world? I rarely have those problems

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How weird. Here I am in this 2nd world country, the temp is in the high 90s, and my electricity is working full force.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

How weird. Here I am in this 2nd world country, the temp is in the high 90s, and my electricity is working full force.
You come across as stupid when you use Cold War terminology.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
200w.webp
For you X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I know ... On my way with a 6 pack and mah snorkel ..good times abound, better 'n fuckin; yerself

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You come across as stupid when you use Cold War terminology.

I'm sorry, Einstein, but, What?