1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My kid scored 2 goals on his FIRST SHIFT and SECOND shift on the pitch :Excited5: new school, new coach all by himself in big bad America ... please keep him safe .

was a friendly, the coach hadda see what my kid has and boy O boy does my kid have it (: after all MR. AWESOME IS HIS DAD !

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
My kid scored 2 goals on his FIRST SHIFT and SECOND shift on the pitch :Excited5: new school, new coach all by himself in big bad America ... please keep him safe .

was a friendly, the coach hadda see what my kid has and boy O boy does my kid have it (: after all MR. AWESOME IS HIS DAD !

Are you talking abou soccers?

I think they're called halves, not shifts

Unless you cannucks fucked that up too

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Are you talking abou soccers?

I think they're called halves, not shifts

Unless you cannucks fucked that up too

the time he's out there is a shift, there are 9 others that play his position so they get juggled to see who has what in Exibitchin .... he is the top of the top they will soon come to realize ... next week there will be 3 players at his position

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
breakfall you incredulous faggot how are yoo ?
On top of the world. We really fucked the betas good and solid yesterday! Löl

shirley they lap at their wounds cursing our names under their wretched breath TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I think it’s always a case of denial with these try-hards. If they don’t look and whistle on by…it never happened.

• Funny
Reactions: X