1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yesterday, in the hotel, I took the PCR test. An arrogant young Kuresh Prajeed came here tested me. All negative today, thank god. Tomorrow back to home.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
2000 Partying brother! Wasn’t it the best??? Back when times were sane. And girls so great, music too.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly brother. I am so happy clubbing without smartphone. We had a blast! MY friends always picked me up on Friday or Saturday, going to the clubs. Best times.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Alcohol and dancing. And sometimes I picked up pussy. Actually all the time. I cant imagine doing this today.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Just this week, mate. In beaches or pool, all couple, men and especially females doing duckface selfies. It is sick. I miss the late 90s, early 2000s.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Sometimes I watch 2000 music videos or dance clips from back at the day. All in the comment section wish a time machine. It is so good to read them brother.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine being a horny 23 year old man today. Running around with face diaper and high t-levels. No chance to get proper pussy. And all App based, swiping to get proper pussy. Hell no

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lololololo. It’s true. I hate these masks. You look like a clown with it. Hope that gobshyte ends soon!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ended for me 2 months ago, I dont wear 'em at all anymore, Im not vaxxed either, I "identify" as vaxxed lololol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The youth ARE way too glued to their phones, you right. Its a sad sight.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Push and pull. The nWo saw how we react. The terror will come back. Push and pull.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My son almost 23, found his bitch was cheating this week, now he single. Poor fucker

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
His high school sweetheart. I tell him "do something every day, dont sit in the house".

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It is from Richard Cooper. Unplugged Alpha. Also his Youtube videos can help him, to get over the onenitis

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
If he is on his purpose, lift, build, he will get over her. We cant be angry against females. It is her blood: Hypergamy. Once we understand them and use hypergamy against them, we win.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Right on! lol. I should also tell him about girlschase.com, that helped me long ago.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Many females (us men too of course) do this. Fucking with Chad Thundercock in their 20s, just to “settle” down with beta Bobby in their 30s.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hypergamy. Updating to the best man they can, as long they are high price in the sexual market place, until they hit the wall.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
<damn my stomach. ATe 2x indian food again!!! I guess must shit again. Yuck :facepalm: