1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Like the time, I took 8 JOB 1.5 rolling papers, stuck them together, and put a half o of homegrown in it lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My friend had a Cheech and Chong record, that came with a rolling paper the size of the album, and he rolled it one time....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I wasnt there, but his friend was, and my friends dad walked in lol. His friend jumped out the window and ran...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
His dad sat down, grabbed it, said it was the biggest he seen since Vietnam, and sat down and smoked it with him lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor LOL one time I went on a bot trip at night with 3 friends, on the Jersey shore. I had a joint with me and when I thought it was going to go back from the trip me. But around 1 AM, I went up to the skipper deck and while he was facing the other side, I sat on one of the benches and smoked against the weed. There was a HUGE sign saying "No drugs" right in front of me. It felt so fucking awesome, LOL

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor LOL one time I went on a boat trip at night with 3 friends, on the Jersey shore. I had a joint with me and when I thought it was going to go back from the trip me. But around 1 AM, I went up to the skipper deck and while he was facing the other side, I sat on one of the benches and smoked against the weed. There was a HUGE sign saying "No drugs" right in front of me. It felt so fucking awesome, LOL

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor LOL one time I went on a boat trip at night with 3 friends, on the Jersey shore. I had a joint with me and when I thought it was going to come back from the trip me. But around 1 AM, I went up to the skipper deck and while he was facing the other side, I sat on one of the benches and smoked against the weed. There was a HUGE sign saying "No drugs" right in front of me. It felt so fucking awesome, LOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I love driving in the snow, looks like that Han Solo warp speed shit lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor LOL one time I went on a boat trip at night with 3 friends, on the Jersey shore. I had a joint with me and when I thought it was going to come back from the trip me. But around 1 AM, I went up to the skipper deck and while he was facing the other side, I sat on one of the benches and smoked against the wind. There was a HUGE sign saying "No drugs" right in front of me. It felt so fucking awesome, LOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck, the old one, was set in 2022 or some shit wasnt it? It talks about a virus, and how the spike protein would cause variants

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I hadnt done A in prolly 23 years. The S I did in June too Iggy lol, but mine was off the chart lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Last year was shitty, with my divorce and everything. I tripped for a few months, there was some pretty good shit going around here. It was acid and a couple other things, those designer drugs.