1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Did you look at the links @Aryan ? Only a small part of actual human evolution transpired through Europe and Asia. Humankind as we know it did originate solely out of Africa. It’s an interesting read.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Things you learn when scroll through the last 24 hours in the Million Post thread:

- Scooter sez: "Gentlemen, you can't yell in here. This is the Shoutbox!"
- Blazor likes to fag things up with a few spritzes of Cool Water.
- You shouldn't mix BK onion rings with fried apples.
- Rancid gets his ass kicked by trannies with controllers.
- Flea's ass is fat but not too fat, just perfectly fat.
- Weeg's momma is one Arid cunt.
- Breakfop is a savant surfer who can't punch his way through a forum post without breaking his chin.
- King Martini needs more cowbell.
- UncleFiLTHy keeps a can of elbow grease under his bed for obvious reasons.

Nabbing the BotM belt is going to be a cinch, I swear!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The little irritating bug is spamming the match discussion thread. Regan, should I crucify the mong in a match thread? How easy would that be?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
“Let’s consider how much posting activity there would be if Feral and Emmy kissed and made up...How often would the light turn green if Serafina didn't feel the need to kioss at least one ass a day?...And what if Caskur...No, never mind Caskur...Its a useless spambot that should be banned from the internet and shot...Even the ongoing tiff between myself and Poofer...You can't say that it doesn't bring at least the odd chuckle, and at the very least it keeps the board active for a few days here and there...”