1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
You can see the eldest holding a cellphone, he dad is very restrict, she's allowed to use it only 2 hours every day. One hour after lunch and another at night.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm moving to the farm for good, maybe as soon as next year. And I tell you guys, if I ever remarry again, it's gonna be a girl from the country.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
You can see the eldest holding a cellphone, her dad is very restrict, she's allowed to use it only 2 hours every day. One hour after lunch and another at night.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Break's official motto
IqqImg7.jpeg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© - if we City folk are messed up like you say, its cuz we gotta deal with so many different kinda people & other citys or natiobs rejects. Ie I saw a Brazilian male/female on the street in Vancouver recently. Since yer country is less tolerant towards those types they come to lgbtq friendly cities like here instead & make themselves feel at home, eh?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, we're so intolerant with those types here, they have several laws defending them. They have "quotas" for public jobs and universities. The media and the government is on their side. Brazil had gay artists way before the whole lifestyle went mainstream. Don't fool yourself, they flock there because they love the capitalism they bash so much. And be my guest, take as many of them as you can, you're doing us a huge favor.