1,000,000 Post Thread

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Factory Bastard
@Iggy McLulz Aye ok noob! The board is full of liberals, i couldnt give a fuck! Nobody has handed anything to me I'm always in control for lols! Think I care what folk think? What a world because of libtwats like yous
xywuTVM.jpg
I knew you'd start sooner or later ha you aint shit!
Noob lmao. I was here in 2008 where were you???

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@Iggy McLulz haha it's not blind hate ffs it's the way whites aree treated, pulling down statues, called racist fuck them!!!! I'd marry this girl
eNKrPX8.jpg
k26aOuw.jpg
Gg2pwE0.jpg
Stunning woman
That girl wouldn’t even consider you…you spider-legged snowflake! Do you even lift?
You know I do you fucking pant sniffer creep, get to fuck off me ya ugly cunt! Wee mutant, haha I'm a snowflake? You saw my record, enough with that fantasy shit! Oh, Id fuckin punch fuck outta you! Glasgow is tough growing up, street fighting is second nature to me, luring guys into a cell to blacken their eye for not paying up for subby! That's me, no snowflakes!!
I would hold you back at arm’s length….pause…while you’re flaying…drop my arm, and not you at the knees with a compact side kick. You be crying your lil’ Scottish heart out! I don’t sniff pant by the way.
Come over then ya ugly wee creature!!! Go and see if the dirty washing basket has some goodies for you ya alky twat!
You need to stay away from all the young women you latent rock-spider! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Ohhhhhhh…..rock-spider. Your wrinkled brow is starting to look like the elephant man. No filter will help that rapid aging. Stay away from all the young chicks …it’s sickening seeing this latent behaviour! ;)

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@SHAMPAIN Ohhhhhhh…..rock-spider. Your wrinkled brow is starting to look like the elephant man. No filter will help that rapid aging. Stay away from all the young chicks …it’s sickening seeing this latent behaviour! ;)

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No body cares about sex at my age. All you worry about is how far your super and inheritances will last for another 20 years.