1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Have we got our forum back yet...or are we still held “hostage” by the liberals!?

They still here, but on damage control.... aka getting quieter. Cause they fucking KNOW the truths are coming out, and that they have been duped!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I want more posters... diversity... more creative topic starters... thought provoking convos. that don't get -jacked... random ass-fuck images... I want 4chan without the animal abuse... This board is based off of 2-3 forums and really all we need (big forums die) General Discussion, Images, Meltdown.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Never.. Promised here.. I don't like Politics

I normally dont. They made me adapt it lol. I still dont like it though. I just aint gonna let corruption get out of hand. I like dropping truth bombs.

iu

This is what it looks like, when THEY run from the bombs lol......

iu

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Reminiscing of the glory days when all we had was pictures and shit posting =( Oh and the "no whiney liberals" thread lol! A place where we could say N*GGER in peace...

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Good to hear... those 3 libs don't get political outside Sweatshops rly... they are not threat to the big board... You may not lik'em, but this place would suck if we were all Lemmings.. drag there asses into Meltdown w/ the deep word war chest and make 'em quit... but they follow the few ruLes and segregate