1,000,000 Post Thread

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Vocabulary thread? Ohhhhh ESL for online idiots.
Don’t be a dick. Be thankful people are willing to grow still. My vocabulary is okish but definitely needs improvement plus then some of us could understand those who have a larger vocabulary a lot better. Let’s combat that “stupidity” that everyone calls out.
I'll be whatever the fuck I wanna be. Don't fucking preach to me about people wanting to grow. Have you seen the types that inhabit this place? Full on Nazi's and straight perverts one boner away from committing sex crimes.

You want to better yourself? Step one would be staying the fuck outta these forums. Especially this one. The only way to combat the stupidity that flourishes here is to give everyone a G.E.D. test. Only those that have the mental acumen would be allowed to post here...and even then you'd have fuckwits running around laying gigantic turds of spam.

So good luck with that. I hope you have enough time to do this and manage your real life responsibilities.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t be a dick. Be thankful people are willing to grow still. My vocabulary is okish but definitely needs improvement plus then some of us could understand those who have a larger vocabulary a lot better. Let’s combat that “stupidity” that everyone calls out.
I'll be whatever the fuck I wanna be. Don't fucking preach to me about people wanting to grow. Have you seen the types that inhabit this place? Full on Nazi's and straight perverts one boner away from committing sex crimes.

You want to better yourself? Step one would be staying the fuck outta these forums. Especially this one. The only way to combat the stupidity that flourishes here is to give everyone a G.E.D. test. Only those that have the mental acumen would be allowed to post here...and even then you'd have fuckwits running around laying gigantic turds of spam.

So good luck with that. I hope you have enough time to do this and manage your real life responsibilities.
If it fails it fails.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

If it fails it fails.
Wordle is an option…

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

If it fails it fails.
I'm not saying that it will fail. But you gotta be honest with yourself. I find it very admirable that you want to better yourself in a way that others do not. I also have much respect for you that you would want to help others learn as well. It's very noble and perhaps naive but then again I'm a cynic when it comes to these people on BF. Good luck in this endeavor. I hope Dove, 360, Dilf, weeg and gutterballsack are your first class of graduates.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If it fails it fails.

I think it will work for some people. We've got nothing to lose.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@Iggy McLulz I was talking golf. Löl.
images

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But alas Lily, you're probably right. If some of these fucktards can't finish High School then they're definately not going to want to learn on their free time.

Potatoe biatch!

Stop! Or I'll tell The Small Business Oligarchy on you!!!

But my sincere belief is what matters here. If I believe hard enough, it overrides your facts. Deal.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
some genius will figure out a new game or sport played on dead ground - probably a goddamn Ozzy - which would have huge potential to catch on around the world...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Hey check it SSS. I was playing in a $300+50 buyin. 145 players. I make it to the final table with roughly 500k effective. The second hand I get dealt pocket Aces, both red. Blinds are 25k and 50k. I raise to 175k. I get one caller, the flop is 2s-7s-9s. I shove all in and get insta called by a guy holding AQ of Spades. Naturally, I don't hit runner runner. Did I play that wrong?