1,000,000 Post Thread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I dont hear a single Lib talk one single thing about slavery in other countries, EVER though

Admin.

Trump loves me best!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
o r'lly? so why are you so vocal about the hollowco$$t, when Americans had nothing to do with it?
What? The only time I am "vocal" about Hitler's extermination of 11 Million people, is when brain dead dipshits like you try to pretend it didn't happen.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yes, @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© slavery was legal in the United States well into the 19th century. I'm aware of that.

Even Brazoo is about ready to tell the Brazilian Confederate runaways to knock off their shit.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Would you please tell your fellow Libtards that just because they dont have anything worth celebrating themselves, that there is no need in destroying everything else that doesnt revolve around them. Please and thank you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Also Lily: "Thats good Brazil is stopping celebrating the Confederacy"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
o r'lly? so why are you so vocal about the hollowco$$t, when Americans had nothing to do with it?
What? The only time I am "vocal" about Hitler's extermination of 11 Million people, is when brain dead dipshits like you try to pretend it didn't happen.

We had to go to WW2 because of German aggression. Of course we have a right to an opinion. We paid to fit his country that was fucked up by the Germans.

Ungrateful twat.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lily, can you even get out your front door, to go to Africa? The children need you :YaY:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lily, I can prove you wrong a hundred ways. I can run circles around you with facts, even it takes me 365 days to complete one circle around you