1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I was also out with a buddy. I learned from him to get pussy. He was very talented and had huge self esteem. We listened to many music from that era man!!!! Best memories!!!!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Clubs, meeting girls, had fun, joy, school , etc. It was a great time. I had a Walkman and was blown away by that music!!!!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, me and my friends constantly reminisce about those days too. We feel kinda depressed that our kids can't havbe the same experience.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
It feels depressing to be honest, when I see the pathetic world of today. Where fucked up humans „swipe“ to meet people. Everything is downloadable. We had to wait for VIVA or MTV to catch a video!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Back then convincing a girl to make out with you was a challenge. You needed a good talk if you wanted to at least get their numbers.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Exactly, Rancid. It was an art, we could thankfully do. I was young, good looking and had Charme. Classy of course. Girls digger that back then. We had to be smart to get that number man

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh well, we lived those years, all we can do is be thankful for that now. Sometimes I feel like technology should have stopped at the 56.6k modem and big ass nokia phones with single line LCD displays LOL

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I had so much fun now watching these video, Rancid! My mood was better. Those were the times. Music was really positive back then!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Even the movies are pure nostalgia. Like Armageddon. Badass alpha Bruce Willis who tricks the dude and gives his life in exchange for the other alpha played by Ben Affleck, who was dating his daughter. NEVER great movies like that will be made again.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Armageddon, Independence Day, Die Hard, ALL great movies played by REAL men who laughed at death and always saved the day. What a contrast compared to the generation of weak PUSSIES that lick the cocks of their masters like we have today.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I cant watch movies of today. Filthy HELLywood whores. No need to tell you that brother. Only old movies for me. Real alpha ones.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I just watched (as a huge VAN DAMME fan) LEON!!! What a gem! Uncut! So much passion and nostalgia!! Where he flees form the french Legion to revenge his brithers death !!! I love that movie!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Exactly. Whoresons and wussies of today. All cucked!!! Cant believe why that is happening. Where females lead now (LOL, very realistic). In video games too!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Shit man, 30 years ago, things made sense. Wanna kill a badass alien warrior with technology that surpasses ours? Bring the toughest soldier you can find. 2022, it's Pocahontas facing Predator.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
No more QUAKE or DOOM!!! Nowadays bois are sissified and play soy gaymes like Fortnite or other weak games. And fuck real dolls , because they are not capable to communicate with girls.