1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@SirSuperSouthern Sure, you whoreson! I assume you are an adult. Why do you wear diapers of TODDLERS while being at your wage cuck job? Are that returded to understand with your minimal wage SKULL?

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Heh someone needs to hack Lily's avvy and use this.

il_300x300.2129353682_67dk.jpg

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
@Iggy McLulz i was teasing blazor, hes a flat earther >:)

Lol, as I've stated, Im not "sold" on the idea entirely, but there are lots of proofs that makes one wonder.

The biggest one for me, is "water always finds its level".
I'm the same bro. Its such a toxic fucking subject though, nearly as much as the JQ.

All you have to do is hint at the possibility that some of the flat earth arguments may potentially have some merit and you get faux-intellectual know it alls like Blurt foaming at the mouth and accusing you of being a nutty conspiracy theorist

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Iggy McLulz i was teasing blazor, hes a flat earther >:)

Lol, as I've stated, Im not "sold" on the idea entirely, but there are lots of proofs that makes one wonder.

The biggest one for me, is "water always finds its level".
I'm the same bro. Its such a toxic fucking subject though, nearly as much as the JQ.

All you have to do is hint at the possibility that some of the flat earth arguments may potentially have some merit and you get faux-intellectual know it alls like Blurt foaming at the mouth and accusing you of being a nutty conspiracy theorist

Lol you know me, I dont care what folks think, I'll talk about whatever I want lol.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
There would be no Hoppey without Dino, as there would be no Bam-Bam without Pebbles. You call Dino empty headed, where I see him as innocent and charming, like Pebbles. Hoppey is more akin to Bam-Bam in the I'll kick your ass department. Equally charming, really.

Get with the program Bub...