1,000,000 Post Thread

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
America was England's prisoner colony before Australia Flynn...:OhGawd:

Actually Caskur, America was founded on the freedom of religion and having not to pay unfair taxes. England didn't ship prisoners to America, only to Australia.

Unfortunately, the natives of both countries lost.

What it was founded on and what it did, were 2 different things... The English used America as penal colony for 150 years ... Google "penal colony." its all there in wiki.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Flynn
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
BEFORE Australia "When that avenue closed after the outbreak of American Revolutionary War in 1776, British prisons started to become overcrowded. Since immediate stopgap measures proved themselves ineffective, in 1785 Britain decided to use parts of what is now known as Australia as penal settlements. Leaving Portsmouth, England on 13 May 1787, the First Fleet transported the first ~800 convicts and ~250 marines to Botany Bay. Australian penal colonies in late 18th century

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The British used parts of North America as a penal colony. Convicts would be transported by private companies and sold by auction to plantation owners. About 50,000 British convicts were sent to colonial America. This was about one quarter of British settlers during the 1700s.[1]

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
At all Alpahas and alphettes. If I get the winneded, I geTS 2 avatar and 2 title hacks. Of course i am not a greedy swine.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator