1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Colombia elected an ex-FARC terrorist who's involved in several murders, including an attack that left more than 100 people dead. And one of his first actions was to increase the government support to the people who manufacture cocaine

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
They're paying from 15 to 20k and that's a lot of money here. Many of these criminals tell the smuggles that their families will pay for the whole thing and many are having to sell everything to avoid being killed by the criminals.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Are you saying that a new improved coca epidemic is slated to be front page news?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Cause coke is ancient in the realm of drug users. It better be cheap and true in that case.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Niggers will just cook it into crack and continue to waste our bullets shooting up their own block parties while hitting very little really and wasting our bullets.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Thats interesting @Omnipotent. I spoke to someone from Newfoundland the other day who said the British treated them very badly & tried to starve Newfoundlanders during the Great Depression. Thats why they chose to leave the British Empire & joined Canada after WWII. Britain couldnt afford to keep them anyways cuz they were broke after the War, eh.

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
I don't get why dilfy wanted to fondle the piggy ..lol and why so many angles ? he brought multiple camarapersons

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Factory Bastard
Please tell me that you still approve of oversized, unironable, bright, paisly covered shirts which I imagine would go perfectly with your shabby old jorts you admitted to wearing...

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Factory Bastard
You wanna see a real crotch crusher of a thread that will undoubtedly motivate you enough to return to Flametown for competition you miss...