1,000,000 Post Thread

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
This is why I want it, for uphill to my place. The flat road to the lake would be for pedaling.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Not at all. I personally like the quick talk there... watching the 10000000000 thread grow, BUT.. I see a problem.

I really dont care about the other board... shows me whos who for one. Second, Im used to other boards and it is what it is... BUT I spend a lot of time here doing things that you all do not making this place better and to see people with no loyalty to this board(only themselves) inviting the few members we do have elsewhere.. thats a problem.

I opened this board to create a community and Im here to protect it. I dont expect the members to feel the same way. You all dont look at it as a wider scope as I do. Enough said.

The reason the SB is closed is simple........................

They are known Forum killers. Everytime Ive turned it on, posting slows....

Look at the Page 1 on that link.

Slooooooow as fuck. Oerdin just popped in the other day and said all the activities in SB... I looked closer, most of our posting over the last 2 weeks are in Meltdown/SB.

Trying to balance things out.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
My scope is wider than yours miopic man! People will make their own water level. Control only postpones.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I once said to my sister, “Taryn…why the fuck do you inject Botox into your lips.” And she replied, “ Because I’m vain Ryan…I’m vain!”

Sometimes it’s hard to argue with honesty…

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I once said to my sister, “Taryn…why the fuck do you inject Botox into your lips.” And she replied, “ Because I’ve vain Ryan…I’ve vain!”

I’m done trying to “perfect” myself. Other than prior lip plumping, I’m not touching my face. Girls looking scary these days

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We still have the thread up at S G where we posted the BF link and were encouraging posters there to come HERE.

But we are shitty people and "disloyal" because we told the same people who were S G posters that the board is back up.

So if you ban people from here, we are expected to "stay loyal" and not post anywhere else and just let BF decide who we can post with?

You got a mod here who went unhinged and threatened to contact my husband. Did I even complain about that?

And now you took the shout box away from people who use it as a "strategy"?

Good grief. Just ban me then like Poofer wants. It's just ridiculous drama. I havent done a single thing to shit on this board.

Last edited:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
t3ZIbSg.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I once said to my sister, “Taryn…why the fuck do you inject Botox into your lips.” And she replied, “ Because I’ve vain Ryan…I’ve vain!”

I’m done trying to “perfect” myself. Other than prior lip plumping, I’m not touching my face. Girls looking scary these days
My sister always had natural beauty, but as she got older she would also try some cosmetic bullshit. At one stage she even started to look like a transvestite, when enough was enough. Now she’s back to looking naturally beautiful and aging gracefully. She’s my closest younger sibling. We’re currently not talking because she took up dancing and thought that it was cool to dance with just about everybody….but that’s another story!

Last edited: