1,000,000 Post Thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are having a bad time right now and that sucks. Just ignore me. Go to my prof and "ignore user'. And laugh at the "user" part

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In high school i got by because of weed. I never would have graduated otherwise. And then it just turned on me.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Well…I only smoked it once back then. I was writing an exam and my mate’s coerced me into getting stoned with them just before. Fuck was I high! I was still reading through the questions when I had half the allocated time left. I had 50%. 100% for half the effort! Lol @Dove

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Well…I only smoked it once back then. I was writing an exam and my mate’s coerced me into getting stoned with them just before. Fuck was I high! I was still reading through the questions when I had half the allocated time left. I ended up scoring 50%. 100% for half the effort! Lol @Dove

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
The only thing that I used to get paranoid about, was the whites of my eyes. They used to go so red that it was impossible for me to get away with it if there weren’t eye drops handy.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
The only thing that I used to get paranoid about, was the whites of my eyes. They used to go so red that it was impossible for me to get away with it if I didn’t have eye drops handy.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Fuck it’s only 16:00…I’m going to pour myself a drink. A have this new juice called Raspberry Beret (natural) which I’ll add a splash of vodka to over an ice cube. Yeah!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Fuck it’s only 16:00…I’m going to pour myself a drink. I have this new juice called Raspberry Beret (natural) which I’ll add a splash of vodka to over an ice cube. Yeah!