1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Are you there dude?? @SirSuperSouthern I can smell Mongtini aka @King Martini loud and clear. You boys have a lot to prove when you have some heavy hitters in your path. Ju’s sayin’….don’t get in a tiz! You can tag-team all you want…but mainstay hitters like myself don’t do the human centipede to get what we want. Kisses xoxox

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
The bottom line is boyz…wait in line. Breakfall doesn’t stand the test of time by proverbially sucking cock and climbing the corporate ladder. You need to earn your stripes. Now you flex your naught and yahoo on your podcast until the fairies come home. But neither of you tag-teaming buffoons have my mettle, my cock size or my metal. Let those words marinade into your quirky minds for a minute. Then get back to me…

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Good Morning! It's my day off and I have a pretty good buzz on.

@Weeg I'm having beer, leftover pizza and salad for breakfast. And then I'll probably go back to bed.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@SirSuperSouthern in my book, towers up against @King Martini because he doesn’t berate women the way his underling does. Poofter, you’re basically dead to me after your unmanly bullshit. With regard to the podcast…SSS’s voice is way more commanding. Let him speak. He is entertaining and makes your spiel sound frantic and girly. Allow your ballz to drop and stop being so subservient in life. Take up English literature for fuck sakes. (Drops mic) :LOL3: