1,000,000 Post Thread

Macabre

Banned
Banned
@Breakfall for some people all they have is the past. they don't get stuck... they just wanna stay there forever. til they are no more. Poofter is just one of those ones.. sad cases. I pity him

Macabre

Banned
Banned
i hear ya and i agree but you also must know that you can not "wake up" that which doesn't want to be woken. you'd just be wasting your energies on someone that has no value.

Macabre

Banned
Banned
quite a few.. more than i thought i would honestly. just being held up at home, no booze, and all medicated the fuck up 24/7 now i have a lot of time to think now and i can't hide from any of it anymore. mainly shit with my family in my teens i was really a bastard to all of them especially my father. i regret that now he didn't deserve it or as much as i dished out to him. some forum stuff but too lengthy to explain. not much else...much of it is a blur due to my alcoholism for 31-2 years. than another side of me is like i am free as a bird now and just wanna have whatever fun i can before its all over @Breakfall

Macabre

Banned
Banned
i am sorry about the shit i said to you but i can't take any of it back. so i can't won't dwell on it. i don't have the time to do so

Macabre

Banned
Banned
cool. moving on. always been a nelson fan but when i was growing up all my dad and us listened to was cash... no disrespect to johnny i love him but sometimes we all heard him every day for years it was a bit much. i'll listen to it now

Macabre

Banned
Banned
good one from nelson. was this song ever in a movie? damn sure sounds famillar like from a movie or t.v. show. hmm

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
My late grandmother couldn’t get enough of Willie Nelson…him and Omar Sharif! Lol
images

Macabre

Banned
Banned
NIN their rendition is phenomenal strikes such an emotional cord with ya but always loved Cash's too. Him his wife June had a bond that couldn't be broken real true love there