1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I think so much is taken out of context. As cruel as words can be…it just makes one stronger. Did you know that fromHell aka Gutterballs is dying from kidney failure?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Forgive and forget and let’s just have a bit of fun…yeah, yeah…life’s short and all that crap. But we have a good community. It’s can only get better no matter what the fuck!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Forgive and forget and let’s just have a bit of fun…yeah, yeah…life’s short and all that crap. But we have a good community. It can only get better no matter what the fuck!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Caskur and I fought uglier than here ever could. But we both swore never to do that again. All these years later, we’ve kept that promise

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Lily will sink to those levels again. She thinks she’s better than everyone, but the minute you find shit on her, she demands it be deleted

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’ve went at it with the best of the worst..sun cun’T. He used very personal things and I never asked for it to be deleted

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
There was that one idiot who used somebody’s kid as their avatar and told everyone that was his gay lover. He complained to dooms and dooms did nothing