1,000,000 Post Thread

Alley

He treated me like trash earlier so he will get nothing but modern music from me. He will have pay to kiss this ass

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@Alley My fault??? I was nice at the beginning . Then you had your periods and acted as a woman! Not my fault. And Breakfall?? Well, he is a handsome sexy alpha. I have no chance against him!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@Alley You was kissey yesterday and now this??? I am an EMPEROR, for fucks sake!!!
tumblr_oo1oetHNbr1ummkwio2_r2_540.gif

Alley

@Alley My fault??? I was nice at the beginning . Then you had your periods and acted as a woman! Not my fault. And Breakfall?? Well, he is a handsome sexy alpha. I have no chance against him!
WTF? you have some nerve treated me this way. I would slap you across the face f I could than kick you in the balls right after. Wanna take me shopping later?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
WTF? you have some nerve treated me this way. I would slap you across the face f I could than kick you in the balls right after. Wanna take me shopping later?
I ain’t no gold digger server. I STOMP gold diggers. Also you have no manners and talk like a skAnK. I dont respect that