1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@LotusBud what an odd question to ask? No…why would you ask that?
Because you post a lot about how "women" like when you do this or that and what you do with "women." Makes it sound like you're all over the place.
Speaking of past experiences does not mean I’m an open relationship. Don’t ask me a question and then when responded to, reply behind my back when I’m offline like a gutless knob_artist.
Gytless knob artist. I don't time my replies to your schedule, I time them to mine.

Wow. I wasn't trying to push your buttons, you know...

You always use present tense when you refer to women, so I thought you were talking about now. SOR.RY.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@LotusBud what an odd question to ask? No…why would you ask that?
Because you post a lot about how "women" like when you do this or that and what you do with "women." Makes it sound like you're all over the place.
Speaking of past experiences does not mean I’m an open relationship. Don’t ask me a question and then when responded to, reply behind my back when I’m offline like a gutless knob_artist.
Gytless knob artist. I don't time my replies to your schedule, I time them to mine.

Wow. I wasn't trying to push your buttons, you know...

You always use present tense when you refer to women, so I thought you were talking about now. SOR.RY.
You asked a question and I answered. It’s for humour and doesn’t reflect my life presently. I’ve been with one woman for the past 15 years. Now you know. My soulmate.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
something does seem up. cant say that I've followed the global warming hype
the ironic thing is that our atlantic hurricane seasons been virtually dead so far, with everything going on i thought our east coast would be getting slammed every other week

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
In my opinion, threads that have been tapped, should show. Not just the ones you preceive as importante...