1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Girls with nice eyes are hard to forget, we keep remembering those angles, when you're looking up on us with a mustache that's not yours.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
my ex couldn't cook worth a shit other than stuffed shells. I tried to teach him from the time we got married. I hadn't realized he barely knew how to cook ANYTHING

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I often toast rice before cooking to give it a bit more flavor but... Everyone knows water is needed. Was he just drunk?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
I start with a tiny bit oil, like 1/2 spoon, then I put the salt/garlic paste with a bit of rice and let it toast a little, then I put the rest of the rice and the water

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Saute with olive oil abd/or butter (unsalted), ginger and onion go in first, then rice after. When rice is translucent add water like normal.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Maybe a dash of rice vinegar at the end as is normally done with sushi rice.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL yeah, first time I had it was in a buffet, I saw it there and thought it was like the rice we cooked in Brazil, but it was completely bland. I put a bit of soy sauce and salt on it, but I never ate that plain rice again, I always went for the fried one or the pasta