1,000,000 Post Thread

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Think about it, if you’re drying down a residential road and a CHILD and an old man walk out into the street

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Think about it, if you’re driving down a residential road and a CHILD and an old man walk out into the street

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She DIEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@LotusBud what an odd question to ask? No…why would you ask that?
Because you post a lot about how "women" like when you do this or that and what you do with "women." Makes it sound like you're all over the place.
Speaking of past experiences does not mean I’m an open relationship. Don’t ask me a question and then when responded to, reply behind my back when I’m offline like a gutless knob_artist.
Gytless knob artist. I don't time my replies to your schedule, I time them to mine.

Wow. I wasn't trying to push your buttons, you know...

You always use present tense when you refer to women, so I thought you were talking about now. SOR.RY.
You asked a question and I answered. It’s for humour and doesn’t reflect my life presently. I’ve been with one woman for the past 15 years. Now you know. My soulmate.
You're sure a touchy motherfucker. I reply to people when I'm on here. I'm not here to accomodate you, whinger.
“Motherfucker?” I’ll get my wife to kick you in your frontbum for that insolence if you’re not careful. Cradle snatching fucking crone!
I'd take your wife out.

Or you could be nice and bathe beforehand.....
I couldn’t quite figure out there if Lotus meant a night out or physically take Mrs Breakfall out, as in smack-down! :Excited6:
Smack down, pal. Smack down. I mean, you said you'd get her to kick me in the hooha.

So, what's up with guys who pursue older women?
We grew up mature in South Africa. We had to grow up fast in a Police-type government.

I found older women to be more grounded and they knew what they wanted from a younger man. Virility and a linguist tongue in all aspects of romance. Yep!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@LotusBud what an odd question to ask? No…why would you ask that?
Because you post a lot about how "women" like when you do this or that and what you do with "women." Makes it sound like you're all over the place.
Speaking of past experiences does not mean I’m an open relationship. Don’t ask me a question and then when responded to, reply behind my back when I’m offline like a gutless knob_artist.
Gytless knob artist. I don't time my replies to your schedule, I time them to mine.

Wow. I wasn't trying to push your buttons, you know...

You always use present tense when you refer to women, so I thought you were talking about now. SOR.RY.
You asked a question and I answered. It’s for humour and doesn’t reflect my life presently. I’ve been with one woman for the past 15 years. Now you know. My soulmate.
You're sure a touchy motherfucker. I reply to people when I'm on here. I'm not here to accomodate you, whinger.
“Motherfucker?” I’ll get my wife to kick you in your frontbum for that insolence if you’re not careful. Cradle snatching fucking crone!
I'd take your wife out.

Or you could be nice and bathe beforehand.....
I couldn’t quite figure out there if Lotus meant a night out or physically take Mrs Breakfall out, as in smack-down! :Excited6:
Smack down, pal. Smack down. I mean, you said you'd get her to kick me in the hooha.

So, what's up with guys who pursue older women?
We grew up mature in South Africa. We had to grow up fast in a Police-type government.

I found older women to be more grounded and they knew what they wanted from a younger man. Virility and a linguist tongue in all aspects of romance. Yep!

Plus after the fun, they'll cook you up a Sunday roast lamb with all the vegetables and drippings, fresh scones, and a nice cuppa....

The conservative old bags that is..... the leftist ninnies don't do or know how to do any of that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Suggestion for @Flynn: Get it together with the cohort that runs your persona. There is no consistency between the lot of you.