1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@LotusBud what an odd question to ask? No…why would you ask that?
Because you post a lot about how "women" like when you do this or that and what you do with "women." Makes it sound like you're all over the place.
Speaking of past experiences does not mean I’m an open relationship. Don’t ask me a question and then when responded to, reply behind my back when I’m offline like a gutless knob_artist.
Gytless knob artist. I don't time my replies to your schedule, I time them to mine.

Wow. I wasn't trying to push your buttons, you know...

You always use present tense when you refer to women, so I thought you were talking about now. SOR.RY.
You asked a question and I answered. It’s for humour and doesn’t reflect my life presently. I’ve been with one woman for the past 15 years. Now you know. My soulmate.
You're sure a touchy motherfucker. I reply to people when I'm on here. I'm not here to accomodate you, whinger.
“Motherfucker?” I’ll get my wife to kick you in your frontbum for that insolence if you’re not careful. Cradle snatching fucking crone!
I'd take your wife out.

Or you could be nice and bathe beforehand.....
I couldn’t quite figure out there if Lotus meant a night out or physically take Mrs Breakfall out, as in smack-down! :Excited6:
Smack down, pal. Smack down. I mean, you said you'd get her to kick me in the hooha.

So, what's up with guys who pursue older women?
We grew up mature in South Africa. We had to grow up fast in a Police-type government.

I found older women to be more grounded and they knew what they wanted from a younger man. Virility and a linguist tongue in all aspects of romance. Yep!
Were your first sexual experiences with older women?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@LotusBud what an odd question to ask? No…why would you ask that?
Because you post a lot about how "women" like when you do this or that and what you do with "women." Makes it sound like you're all over the place.
Speaking of past experiences does not mean I’m an open relationship. Don’t ask me a question and then when responded to, reply behind my back when I’m offline like a gutless knob_artist.
Gytless knob artist. I don't time my replies to your schedule, I time them to mine.

Wow. I wasn't trying to push your buttons, you know...

You always use present tense when you refer to women, so I thought you were talking about now. SOR.RY.
You asked a question and I answered. It’s for humour and doesn’t reflect my life presently. I’ve been with one woman for the past 15 years. Now you know. My soulmate.
You're sure a touchy motherfucker. I reply to people when I'm on here. I'm not here to accomodate you, whinger.
“Motherfucker?” I’ll get my wife to kick you in your frontbum for that insolence if you’re not careful. Cradle snatching fucking crone!
I'd take your wife out.

Or you could be nice and bathe beforehand.....
I couldn’t quite figure out there if Lotus meant a night out or physically take Mrs Breakfall out, as in smack-down! :Excited6:
Smack down, pal. Smack down. I mean, you said you'd get her to kick me in the hooha.

So, what's up with guys who pursue older women?
We grew up mature in South Africa. We had to grow up fast in a Police-type government.

I found older women to be more grounded and they knew what they wanted from a younger man. Virility and a linguist tongue in all aspects of romance. Yep!
Were your first sexual experiences with older women?
Yes, as matter of fact! But that even started back in primary school. All the girls that were a higher grade than me wanted to date me. They would swoon and ogle and touch my face. I was the school mascot…it was so embarrassing! I was a very pretty boy and the girls found me cute as pudding and pie. Still do…

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I applied once and they never let me in. It's OK... tranny's are unstable however my most favourite person on the planet is Carlotta.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter

Chuck

Banned
Banned
my brother's gf once smacked him in the nuts with chains. fuck near shattered his nuts. wasn't the same for almost a year. the shit i see when i'm drunk. i felt his pain.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't know... I haven't had steak for years. It is probably why I am craving a Filet Mignon ... I eat roast beef every day though. I get it from IGA aleady cooked.