Lol, yeah these are boneless tits. I use bone in, when I deep fry 'em

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
With tonic or grapefruit juice
Grapefruit juice would be better if you're tripping on acid.
I had some shrooms in June. They were pretty mediocre unfortunately but still had a nice little buzz off of them.
I'm too old for that shit. Like 25 or so years removed from experimentation.

Lol, man, I tried 'em for first time last year. And a few times since. Shit crazy lol. Some weak, some make you go to the moon lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh man, I miss these boneless ribs, that came from PA. Smoked goodness, sent from heaven

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck yeah! I grilled 'em, and took one of 'em, and shredded it up and put it in my homemade baked beans. Then made Smoked Gouda Mac N Cheese lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm here starving, patiently waiting for my pizza to get here and you're not helping, mang

Oh look..... I found the picture :GiggleBitch:

321f20e8ac3406bcf0e6905586da718701103650.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who is playing this evening?
Rams and Bills.

Thanks. Not a fan of either team actually. My team went to Vegas, as if that were going to fix their troubles...
The Raiders have been back and forth over the years and I know how you feel. Embrace your team and their new beginnings and hope they will be as bad-ass as ever under the shiny lights. This could be an exciting year for you!

Baltimore Ravens season ticket guy since 1999, here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who is playing this evening?
Rams and Bills.

Thanks. Not a fan of either team actually. My team went to Vegas, as if that were going to fix their troubles...
The Raiders have been back and forth over the years and I know how you feel. Embrace your team and their new beginnings and hope they will be as bad-ass as ever under the shiny lights. This could be an exciting year for you!

Baltimore Ravens season ticket guy since 1999, here.

That's an awesome post. Thanks for the upbeat sentiment. I have been a fan since I was a kid. I've been hoping for the Raiders to get it together, but it's been fairly frustrating for a while.