1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You heard a lot of shit and you choose to believe it. That's on you, @Breakfall

I don't hate alcohol whatsoever. I don't believe in drunkenness.
What you never thought to realise, was that I’m hardly ever drunk. But when I choose to let loose and party…I don’t need a fucking sermon and a judgmental ex-alcoholic telling me how it is. Yeah?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What you never thought to realise, was that I’m hardly ever drunk. But when I choose to let loose and party…I don’t need a fucking sermon and a judgmental ex-alcoholic telling me how it is. Yeah?

I'm not a quitter, I just never made it a habit to lose control of my faculties. I'm not lecturing you, drink all the hell you want. I just don't want to interact with you when you do.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Fat Lily is always telling other people how they should act, what they should do, where they should do it, etc. etc.

Like anybody should take advice from that real life loser.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm not a quitter, I just never made it a habit to lose control of my faculties. I'm not lecturing you, drink all the hell you want. I just don't want to interact with you when you do.
And yet you choose to interact with me when I’m logged off? Am I missing something Oak?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And yet you choose to interact with me when I’m logged off? Am I missing something Oak?
You do the same. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, Breakfall.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I’ve answered quotes…but I do prefer up close and personal when we’re logged in. You chose a wank sock ffs. That ain’t too smart.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I’ve answered quotes…but I do prefer up close and personal when we’re logged in. You chose a wank sock ffs. That ain’t too smart.

I chose what I will always choose, my independence.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fat @Lily …you honestly don’t want Gallium to nail your piss flaps to the floor and allow him to fuck you up the anus with a broken bottle! Nah…fatty…you wouldn’t want that!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m one of the biggest trolls around…you just haven’t experienced him yet. It’s intellectual aptitude…not buffoonish foolery I assure you biatch!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m one of the biggest trolls around…you just haven’t experienced him yet. It’s intellectual aptitude…not buffoonish foolery I assure you biatch!
The Leaker will never put two.

And two.

Together....
The bitch is broke and retired! Says it all as far as intellectual stability ever went. Me thinks a bad attitude stole her potential life away!