1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@The Countess ...Annie Lennox or Marilyn Manson version?
MM for sure
His version does have a darker, rockier vibe. But life act was atrocious. He was pissed drunk reciting poetry to a few in the front crowd. He was so out of it that the stage technicians have to smoke screen the majority of his show. It’s kak when good artists can’t perform live.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Manson, natch. Looks like Flea be dyin' to see a great-grandpappy roll 'em hips. Ew. Ick.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That LotusButt would be like a sexually inept starfish in bed.

No such thing.

I picture Lotes as tantrically tentacular. We could talk about reader response to Kafka's "The Trial" and then spoon until dawn.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Annie Lennox would be like a tiger in bed. Manson has a spitting fetish. He actually spat at me at the concert. He’s lucky he’s a protected species...I’d snap his neck if he spat at me again!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That LotusButt would be like a sexually inept starfish in bed.

No such thing.

I picture Lotes as tantrically tentacular. We could talk about reader response to Kafka's "The Trial" and then spoon until dawn.
You old people and tantric sex...why even bother!? What a waste of time. Who the fuck would want to zen out during sex anyway? Obviously couples with premature ejaculation issues are part and parcel no doubt!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
How’s this fucking clown coming to our forum after fucking over Dove publicly online? Oi dipshit...you’re a low-class act and don’t belong on Bastard Factory. An ugly little fucking nerd that needs to be taught a fucking lesson. I’ll do it for free!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oi oi oi you lot. I am fulky behind Breakfart here. Like nothing happened. Wont work here. Who is this guy? I hearded he has an akcohol addition problem. I mean heavy.