1,000,000 Post Thread

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bastard Factory Are there rules for SB? I have no clue.
You were complaining about taking posts to Meltdown but you were making meltdown-quality posts, as well. I wanted to tell you to shut the fuck up and stop shitting up the 1,000,000 Post Thread.
:Board Bug:
*I'm not part of the hate brigade but I'll put you on ignore if you have nothing better to say.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You were complaining about taking posts to Meltdown but you were making meltdown-quality posts, as well. I wanted to tell you to shut the fuck up and stop shitting up the 1,000,000 Post Thread.
:Board Bug:
*I'm not part of the hate brigade but I'll put you on ignore if you have nothing better to say.

Put me on ignore, that's not a threat.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I find it interesting that someone like Breakfall can go on for a whole night in the shoutbox with little to no comment from the peanut gallery...

But I say a couple of things and people get their feathers ruffled. Unbelievable.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I find it interesting that someone like Breakfall can go on for a whole night in the shoutbox with little to no comment from the peanut gallery...

But I say a couple of things and people get their feathers ruffled. Unbelievable.
It is almost like people cannot stand you.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
“Moscow faces a stark choice now I think: face humiliating defeat in Ukraine ... and sue for peace,” strategist Timothy Ash said. “Or escalate with mass mobilisation and WMD [weapon of mass destruction].”

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
No.... but I am ready for the world after that if me and my loved ones somehow survive.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Weeg. Are you really a king? We need official papers. Queen dieded so i can ask her. Charles is a fart sniffer. I decree that yiu STOP sayjng thst yiu are a king.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Shiutbox is still online because of me. Because as an official emperor i have rights of a superstar. @Weeg yiu can only be king when you winneded bastard of the month. Please respect.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
In a monarchy an emperor and king are both rulers, but the power associated with them is different. They can be compared to regional manager and the CEO of a company. An empire can have many kingdoms within it; the emperor rules the entire empire while kings (or queens) rule smaller kingdoms within the empire.