1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ibsweat to god. Without Aryan, and sure other friends here like Blazor, Realgrim, Breaky, Dr Funkenstein, @RAVEN, weeg , I wouldnt be here. Aryan and I have history only few know. The first meAT was a heavy fight.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I tried ton troll Aryan back at ync. With GAY SCAT and politicsl correctness . He gave me good punches. Hard fights. Then we saw, that we actually should join PARA FORCES and troll together. The rest is history

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We have so much fun trollijg people 12 years. His victims where unstable Zykron, Fatherzsniffer "You" and arch nemesis Dr Piodio Pepper and Bodger the awesome Fatherfucker.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Trolling was my new hobby. The reactions like a drug. If someone got mad, I cracked up.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Totse…is a juvenile delinquent in Zulu terminology. I was surprised back then that you knew about Jenkem Onkel? Lol.
images

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The JENKEM. Siiiiick. The times where the internet had always a surprise. JENKEM. I remember execution style came up with thst I guess. Siiiiiiiicl

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. Friday bestest. I feel a little bit sick to be honest. Like yiu feel you could get sick by tomorrow. Lololo. Hope I do fine.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Bahahaha at that JENKEM pic. I heard rumors that @Flynn is now back to JENkEM due to the highbinflation. He cant afford drugs.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Now with piss and his very own GAY SCAT this is a thing of thr past. Hard times, bruh.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Bahahaha at that JENKEM pic. I heard rumors that @Flynn is now back to JENkEM due to the high inflation. He cant afford drugs.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Good morning Mister Weeg. I hope so. Humanity is FiLTH anyway. Get rid of the western scum. Too many racists, arrogant and selfish influencers, immigrants, criminals, piodios and rich footballer. No one will miss thrm right?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Even today, they havent learnt anything about the pandamic. They still party and celebrwte. But thry dont put the enrgy to ask who is all behind that. Fucken sheeps.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Our country is cucked from yiur country sadly. We take your orders and act like dumb lemmings. The price is high.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We are ruled by german haters. A clown gov. All here are mad. You can feel it

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yiu need to see the whole picture. Not the "he said, she said". Be smart.